Who will face Sunday Night Football tonight in Week 17? The Minnesota Vikings (7-8) go to Lambeau Field to face the Green Bay Packers (12-3). Green Bay leads the nfl ranking in the NFC with 12 wins and only needs one more to clinch the No. 1 seed. With the recent news from Minnesota, the night has just gotten a little easier for the Packers. Continue reading below for more information on the start time, channel and live stream options for Sunday Night Football, as well as a preview and prediction for the match.
- Channel: NBC
- Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
- Sunday Night Football Live Stream:
- NBC Sports app
- Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV
- Locast (some markets)
- AT&T TV
- NFL mobile app
Friday, Vikings QB Kirk Cousins ââTested Positive for COVID-19, which means the Minnesota starting caller will miss the game. I wish Cousins ââa speedy recovery, but the absence is significantly hampering Minnesota’s chances of making the playoffs. This week, the Vikings activated standby Sean Mannion from the COVID / reserve list, but that won’t change much.
As good as RB Dalvin Cook and Alexander Mattison are this season, the clear driving force behind the Vikings’ offense is Cousins. The ripple effect on the Vikings’ offensive playmakers turns what could have been an intriguing Sunday night soccer game into a suspected blowout. There are even mumbles from rookie QB Kellen Mond getting a few snaps if the game gets out of hand.
Minnesota have had plenty of chances this season – a positive test from Cousins ââcannot be faulted, however.
Green Bay have won four in a row, and despite a few thrillers against questionable opponents, they look like the most complete team in the league.
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers is enjoying another MVP-caliber season with 3,689 yards, 33 touchdowns and 4 interceptions. WR Davante Adams and RB Aaron Jones are still perennial stallions in their posts. The defense is playing well. For the most part, they make it easier for Rodgers and the offense.
NFL playoff photo: AFC and NFC race and win scenarios
All the successes the Packers have accumulated over the 2021 season can be rewarded with a victory over Sunday Night Football tonight. With a one-game lead in the NFC, a victory over the Vikings’ cousins-less can seal the Lombardi Trophy’s road through Lambeau. The Packers avenge their Week 11 loss to the Vikings and enter Week 18 with the No.1 seed in hand.
Vikings vs Packers score prediction: Packers 42, Vikings 13
- Chicago Bears at Los Angeles Rams – September 12
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens – September 19
- Final: Ravens 36, Chefs 35
- Green Bay Packers to San Francisco 49ers – September 26
- Final: Packers 30, 49ers 28
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots – October 3
- Final: Boucaniers 19, Patriotes 17
- Buffalo Bills to the Kansas City Chiefs – October 10
- Final: Bills 38, Chiefs 20
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Pittsburgh Steelers – October 17
- Final: Steelers 23, Seahawks 20 (OT)
- Indianapolis Colts vs. San Francisco 49ers – October 24
- Final: Colts 30, 49ers 18
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Minnesota Vikings – October 31
- Final: Cowboys 20, Vikings 16
- Tennessee Titans at Los Angeles Rams – November 7
- Final: Titans 28, Rams 16
- Kansas City Chiefs to Las Vegas Raiders – November 14
- Final: Chiefs 41, Raiders 14
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Los Angeles Chargers – 21 November
- Final: Chargers 41, Steelers 37
- Cleveland Browns at the Baltimore Ravens – November 28
- Final: Ravens 16, Browns 10
- Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs – December 5
- Final: Chiefs 22, Broncos 9
- Chicago Bears in Green Bay Packers – December 12
- Final: Packers 45, Bears 30
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – December 19
- Final: Saints 9, Boucaniers 0
- Dallas Cowboys Washington football team – December 26
- Final: Cowboys 56, Washington 14
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers – January 2
- Week 18 TBD – January 9