Which Washington High School Football Season Week 5 game was the best? Many game-winning touchdowns and outstanding defense were on the list.
Vote below. Voting ends Friday at 9 a.m. and the winner will be announced shortly after.
Would you like to submit a highlight? Tag us or direct message us with your best games on Twitter, instagram Where Facebook @SBLiveWA. Submissions are collected from the game list each week through Sunday.
SBLive’s Top 10 Games of Week 5
10. Holding a 27-22 lead after a home-and-away game between Tenino and Eatonville, the Cruisers hang on for the win by beating Hail Mary of the Beavers’ attempt.
9. Trailing late against Skyline quarterback Bothell Michael Grimmer shots Jani Weir for a connection that establishes the winning score.
8. Anacortes opens the scoring against Sedro-Woolley in a big way with Rex Larson discovery Brady Beaner for a 65-yard touchdown.
7. In an MCC showdown between Chiawana and Kennewick, the Riverhawks come first on the scoreboard with Zach Alvarez block a punt for a safety.
6. With Mountain View in the red zone, Evergreen of Vancouver’s Jaxson Morris mounts the clutch for his team, forcing a fumble near the goal line.
5. Not looking to lose late in consecutive weeks, the Mead quarterback Colby Danielson clings with Keenan Kuntz for the game winner from 17 yards with 52 seconds left.
4. O’Dea takes the lead late, but Eastside Catholic quarterback Brady McKelheer find Jayden Reyes and he did the rest to score the winning touchdown.
3. The Washougals Jayson Graham shocks everyone with a pick of 6 to give the Panthers the lead with less than a minute remaining – and ultimately victory for 2A GSHL.
2. Nooksack Valley by Colton Lentz The scoop and 99-yard score was one of the many highlights of the Pioneers’ victory over Meridian.
1. WF West Gavin Fugate knock at Cameron Amoroso for 56 yards, the Bearcats earn three points in their first win over Tumwater since 2009.